All of our goods are sold in good faith and we hope that you do not encounter any problems with any of our merchandise. All items come with our standard 14 day money back guarantee. Goods may be returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging within 14 days from the date of receipt. This excludes Atomisers, RBAs & RDAs, due to the nature of these products and for health reasons, there is no warranty unless it is deemed manufacturer defective upon arrival. It should be noted that we do not cover damage caused by misuse, accident or wear and tear.
Should you have a problem with any of our products, please email us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and date of purchase.
Order Processing & Despatch
There is same day despatch for orders received before 4pm Monday to Friday and before 10am on Saturday. Order cut-off for all same day despatch is 16:00hrs (UK time) Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 4pm cannot be guaranteed to be despatched same day but will treated as having been placed the next working day. Orders received after 4pm on Friday but before 9am Saturday will be despatched on Saturday morning. Orders placed after 9am on Saturday will be processed Monday or in the case of Bank Holidays, the next working day.
Flat Rate Delivery
- Charge: There is a flat delivery rate of £4 for any UK address (this applied to any size order).
- Carrier: Goods will be sent via Royal Mail using the ‘Signed for 1st Class’ service, unless Special Delivery is selected.
- Delivery Time: Royal Mail 1st Class post aim to deliver next working day, however all delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability.
Special Delivery – next working day before 1pm
During checkout you can choose to pay extra for Special Delivery which is a next working day before 1pm service. This is recommended for all items or orders of high value.
- Special Delivery Compensation is up to £500.
- Special Delivery items are guaranteed next day before 1pm except for orders placed at the weekend (after 4pm on Thursday is classed as Friday).
- Special Delivery orders placed on Friday are guaranteed to be delivered by 1pm on the following Monday (exc. Bank Holidays).
Please note: Some high value items on our website will only be despatched using this method and this is for the protection of the customer..
Saturday Special Delivery (guaranteed delivery before 1pm on Saturday)
- This option is available during checkout from 4pm on Thursday until 3pm on Friday.
- Please be aware that although we will do all we can in the event of a problem after despatch, we are not responsible for goods that are delayed or go astray once they have been despatched to Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail will allow compensation up to £50 for 1st Class Signed For and £500 for Special Delivery.
- Royal Mail Signed For and Royal Mail Special Delivery require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, Royal Mail will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Check the Royal Mail website for delayed items as waiting days are part of their terms and conditions before any claims can be considered.
- As we use Royal Mail 1st Class delivery systems, delivery times are subject to their terms and conditions. For further information please see the Royal Mail website at www.royalmail.com for terms and conditions.
- !!!Please be extra careful when completing your address details as we cannot be responsible for non delivery of items unless the full and correct details have been entered!!!
Orders from some EU countries are accepted and will incur a flat rate postal charge of £10. Goods will be sent via Tracked and Signed For post with Royal Mail.
We apologise to our customers in Denmark as we are no longer able to supply our services to you.
Posting Lithium Batteries
Due to the Royal Mail Dangerous Goods restrictions for posting Lithium batteries, we are unable to despatch orders for these items unless they are bought with or are part of a compatible device. Up to 2 spare batteries can be ordered at the same time as a compatible device.
For our EU customers, we can only supply the number of batteries that can be installed inside the device (no spares) and they must be installed prior to shipping.We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause but this situation is beyond our control.