Efest Charging Bag – £6
Charge your battery safely with the Efest Charging Bag.
The Efest Charging Bag is designed to contain any potential problems that could occur when you are charging a battery. Particularly if the battery is damaged or malfunctioning. Made from a fibreglass woven material similar to that worn by firefighters, it will reduce and contain any danger in the event of a problem with either the batteries or the charger itself.
- Insert batteries into the charger making sure the polarity is correct.
- Place charger inside the bag and push towards the bottom.
- Place Charging Bag on a flat surface away from anything flammable.
- Place the charger leads through the space (left or right seam) at the top of the bag.
- Close the top flap of the Efest Charging Bag and press down, ensuring the seal is secure.
We would recommend that you do not leave a charging battery unattended but on those occasions where you need to, this charging bag will reduce the risk of danger. Suitable for the Nitecore D4, XTAR VC4 or VC2, XTAR MC2 and many more. It is also suitable to slip your e-cigarette battery or mod inside when charging via your USB cable.
Buyer must be aged 18 years or above.